June 17th - 20th, 2019, Vietri sul Mare (SA), Italy
The Local Organizing Committee is pleased to welcome you to the Second Italian Meeting on Probability and Mathematical Statistics which will be held in Vietri sul Mare (SA), Italy, June 17th - 20th, 2019.
The location is Lloyd's Baia Hotel in Vietri sul Mare (SA).
Scope of this International Meeting is the scientific exchange between Italian mathematicians working in Probability and Mathematical Statistics in Italy or abroad. We also welcome talks from foreign researchers working in Italy. The participation is open to any interested scientist. The official language of the Meeting is English.
The First Italian Meeting on Probability and Mathematical Statistics was held successfully in Torino in 2017.
We look forward to welcoming you in Vietri sul Mare!
- Università degli Studi di Salerno
- Dipartimento di Matematica, Università degli Studi di Salerno
- Dipartimento di Matematica e Applicazioni, Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II
- Dipartimento di Scienze Matematiche, Politecnico di Torino
- Dipartimento di Matematica, Politecnico di Milano
- Gruppo Nazionale per il Calcolo Scientifico - INdAM
- Piano Nazionale Lauree Scientifiche - PLS
- MIUR - PRIN 2017, project "Stochastic Models for Complex Systems"
- Comune di Salerno
- Comune di Vietri sul Mare
- Ente Provinciale per il Turismo - Salerno
- Ente Provinciale per il Turismo - Napoli
- Associazione di volontariato PrismaCampania
The Book of Abstracts can be downloaded by clicking here.
The Conference Flyer can be downloaded by clicking here.
Please note some changes concerning the Invited Speakers.
The final program can be downloaded by clicking
Some information is available on how to reach the conference venue.
Abstract submission via the online registration form is now closed.
We are aware of companies offering housing/hotel services, attempting
to sell hotel rooms on behalf of the event organizers. If
you receive a call of this nature please treat it as
suspicious and contact the organizers. To avoid being scammed, please
contact directly the hotel you wish to book.